Unlocked iPhone Trades been Done

This text below is from the News I received from the George Hotz's Blog:

THE iPhone HAS BEEN TRADED

Terry Daidone, the founder of Certicell contacted me this morning, and offered to make a trade for the iPhone. I traded it for a sweet Nissan 350Z and 3 8GB iPhones. I will be sending the iPhones, unlocked if they wish, to jpetrie(the first donater), gray(the reversing genius), and iProof(who is truly amazing at finding stuff online) Thanks a lot everyone. I leave for college tomorrow, and this has been a great end to a great summer. If I ever do anything more with the iPhone, it'll definitely be posted here. Also I contacted iphonesimfree and offered to verify on this blog their claims of a software unlock. No response yet...

I really like the offer he got 3 Locked iPhones and a Nissan 350Z, wow. Thats smoking hot. Anyway I feel happy for George cause he deserves it for all his hard work.

May the Force be with you...